Free Hand Sanitizer and Toilet Paper
Posted On March 9, 2020
Enough already with the hand sanitizer and toilet paper freaking out! And if you are tired of all this shit – maybe it’s time to give this a read.
First of all – buy a bidet (we call it a butt washer) and learn how to properly clean your ass without paper. Here’s a link to a variety of cheap bidets that attack to your toilet. No more need for toilet paper – just wash yourself and use a towel after drip dry.
Second – Hand sanitizer is pretty easy to make – you can also just use alcohol or tea tree oil! My favorite recipe is thus:
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 30 drops tea tree essential oil
- 3 ounces rubbing alcohol
- 1 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- ¼ teaspoon Vitamin E Oil (helps soften hands!)
- Add essential oils and Vitamin E oil to a small glass bowl or container and swirl to mix.
- Add alcohol to the oils and swirl again.
- Combine this mixture with the aloe vera gel and mix well.
- Shake gently before each use. (Sanitizer should last several months with the addition of Vitamin E and alcohol to help preserve.)
Transfer hand sanitizer to small, clean squirt bottles. Also, use colored bottles so the essential oils in the recipe are not exposed to light. Finally, this recipe is perfect for throwing into a purse or a backpack!